Regular price £12.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The 3D printed mechanical keyboard switch holder, display, and tester.
- Switch holes with side cutouts to showcase both top and bottom of switch.
- Holds 25 switches (5*5).
- Stackable (the feet fit snugly on top of mounted switches).
- Unique label track system - compatible with standard 9mm label makers (for example the Dymo LabelManager 160).
- Simply slot in with no adhesives.
- Held in firm but can be adjusted with a little force to make them line up perfectly.
- Designed with postage costs in mind.
- 3D printed using high quality filament.
- Designed to fit nicely aligned next to each other.
- Edge walls allow for magnets (6mm diameter x 2mm) to be slotted in to hold multiple boxes together side by side (not included).
- Visually appealing textured top surface.
- Designed with an appreciation for switch feel and sound.
- Available in 2 colours: Bright White and Galaxy Black (has a subtle glitter effect).
- Comes with rubber feet for stability, sound profile and feel.
- Optional IKEA SKÅDIS pegboard clips to allow for wall mounting (printed in same colour as switch holder).
- Optional custom logo to replace S.MX top left logo. Add the Custom logo design product to your order.
Note. Switches not included.
Updates and revisions
23rd February 2021
- Edge walls no longer have magnets slots - allows for a cleaner side-wall print, quicker print time. In addition, they're really fiddly and easy to get the polarity wrong. The side alignment pins do a good enough job with alignment anyway. (Get in touch if you'd really like this feature re-added though).
- SMX-HLDR-01-PCB related changes as follows - same functionality and features.
- Underside support ribs removed.
- Added a rear USB cable cutout (See photo)
- Minor quality of life improvements to label slot rails - to improve quality of print.